Do you know that 90 percent of homes in the United States are under-insulated, according to the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association? So, proper insulation is a crucial part of general home health and energy efficiency. For climates in the southern parts, the United States Department of Energy recommends that you should insulate your attic at least for 13 to 14 inches.
The attic down under can be below those standards, and you cannot really deny it. That means you have been wasting money on energy bills and increasing your carbon footprint without even knowing you are. Well, Power Clean Solutions has a mission: helping our customers to not only save money but also become energy efficient.
What Are The Real Benefits?
Your entire house, including the attic and crawl space, should be insulated to increase your home’s energy efficiency. Attic and crawl space insulation comes in several forms depending on the size and shape of the space. Effectiveness and price vary from method to method, and our team members can help you find what is right for you.
Installing or replacing insulation in your home can help you:
- Lower your energy bills and save yourself some cool money.
- Get an even and very comfortable home temperature.
- Achieve better air quality for your surroundings.
- Add to the overall value of your home.
- Decrease your carbon footprint by saving energy.
- use less electricity or gas to heat and cool your house.
- Improve your living space’s acoustics by reducing the noise level.
Work With Us
Power Clean Solutions is a team of professionals specially trained to evaluate the energy use in your home. We bring decades of combined industry experience as well as an abiding commitment to energy conservation, so you can feel confident that we have the knowledge to devise solutions that will save you money on your energy bill.
When you call on us, our technicians will analyze your home from top to bottom to pinpoint areas of energy inefficiency. This free evaluation includes close examination of the HVAC unit and ductwork, thermostat and vents, water heater, windows and doors, outlets, and, of course, attic insulation.
After evaluating your home’s energy consumption, our technicians will devise a customized package that addresses problem areas. This is to ensure that your living space is maximally energy efficient. As part of this package available for homes in Dallas, Texas, we can install three types of attic insulation.
- Radiant Barrier: Highly reflective, radiant barriers work by reducing the heat transfer from the underside of the roof to the attic. This makes this type of attic insulation very effective in hot climates.
- Blown-in Cellulose: Made from recycled paper, cellulose can fill in around beams, pipes, and other objects for an airtight seal to offer attic insulation that is remarkably energy efficient.
- Spray Foam: Because foam expands after application, it can fill holes, nooks, and crannies to create an airtight seal that prevents air infiltration, one of the biggest reasons for high energy bills.
Let’s work together!